Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome to Kitschy Kitchen!

Hello friends!

My name is Kelcey and I am so happy that you have stumbled upon my blog. I started Kitschy Kitchen for one reason: I LOVE food.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always liked to play with my food. I love to experiment with different flavors to see what new culinary creation I can come up with next. I was fortunate enough to study in France and travel around Europe during college; and boy do those people know how to cook!  I was so inspired by all of the ingredients and methods that it made me want to push the boundary of what good food can be.

So now I invite you on this culinary journey with me to explore, create and enjoy something new!

Bon Appetit,

Kitschy Kitchen

P.S. Please feel free to check me out on Twitter or Instagram! @KelceyPiper

No comments:

Post a Comment