Monday, May 13, 2013

Decadent Desserts: Hot Fudge Cake

Happy Monday Friends!

I hope that you are all having a pleasant start to your week and that you are enjoying this fabulous weather!

I just love the start of Summer. Summer means no more classes, days spent on the lake, family trips to visit our relatives in Pennsylvania, and a new internship! I'd just like to take a moment to brag on myself; as a marketing student at Baylor University, I am very blessed to be working as an SEO Web Marketing Intern at a start-up company in Dallas called RankHammer.  If you don't know what SEO (search engine optimization) is, it's basically a fancy term meaning we help your company get more recognition on the internet. So if my posts start to get sparse this summer, I apologize!

But back to the goods. So as I mentioned before, my family takes a trip every summer to visit our relatives in Pennsylvania. In July we have a family reunion for which we all bring our favorite dishes to share. One of our favorite recipes to bring has become famous among our family: Hot Fudge Cake. It is made with super simple ingredients but tastes like a million bucks as it is super creamy, rich, and luscious. And because I love y'all, I'd like to share it with you! Yay!

Hot Fudge Cake

 

Ingredients:

2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding
3 cups of milk
1 tub of whipped topping
1 box of chocolate graham crackers
1 tub of chocolate frosting
 

Instructions:

This tastes best when made 24 hours ahead of time.
 
Mix the pudding and the milk until thickened (I used a hand mixer to speed up the process). Mix in the whipped topping. In a 13x9 inch pan layer the graham crackers with the pudding mixture, starting and ending with the graham cracker layers. Spread the frosting over the top layer of graham crackers. cover with foil and chill in the fridge over night. Serve cold.
 
~~
So thats all she wrote! I hope you guys love this as much as my family does. As always let me know if you liked it, hated it, or just have a general question/statement in the comments section below, or at keencuisine@gmail.com
 
Bon Appetit,
 
KK


No comments:

Post a Comment